98% Chimapanzee. Remaining 2% has to be naturally human. Express inside out.
Competitors Price : 548 You Save40%
We try to ship the order in the same day. However all orders received are shipped within 2 to 3 working days from the receipt of payment/confirmation. In case of Customer side specific orders, we need 10 days additional to get them ready.